It is not that I am weak. I know I said I did not want to take drugs but things were getting out of hand. I wasn't able to be calm and was too anxious. It was interfering my life to a point which just was tormenting me.

I am know on Lexapro (escitalopram) which is supposed to be a leap from Prozac (fluexetine). Has it worked? Umm, I think a bit. I still get anxious but not on a daily basis. I was expecting that it would reduce my stuttering and well, it has only because it has reduced my anxiety although I have to admit it is a very minor improvement.

I am forgetting things, misplaceing words in my sentences and cannot manage to get the correct message. I almost miss the good times when I just stuttered. However I am not going to start bitching about it. I have learned that I have to be more positive you know. Life is going well and my marriage is just outstanding. I have to focus on the bright sude of life and while stuttering brings me down at times, I have decided to not let it defeat me. At least for now.